Ringwood Hall Hotel
A splendid Georgian Grade 11 Listed Manor House, built as the family home of great industrial magnates of a bygone era.
- Retaining period charm and character, Ringwood Hall Hotel provides quality facilities with traditional hospitality and service.
- Easy to find and close to junctions 29 & 30 of the M1 with onsite parking for over 150 vehicles.
- Minutes from Chesterfield town centre and train station, with the main house well back from the main road in our 29 acres of private tranquil grounds.
- Ideal for leisure and business visitors to Derbyshire, South Yorkshire, and the Peak District.
- Our 74 stylish and comfortable ensuite bedrooms offer high quality accommodation, with several luxury feature rooms and four posters, plus three apartments within the hotel grounds.
- Six splendid conference rooms finished in exquisite period decor, all with complimentary wifi, with meeting & banqueting facilities for up to 250 delegates or guests.
- Superb Health and Fitness Club with indoor swimming pool, sauna, steamroom and air conditioned gymnasium.
- Winners with a Gold Award of the prestigeous 2008 and 2009 East Midlands in Bloom competitions for the Best Hotel Gardens.
Ringwood Hall Hotel, the ideal full service venue for all your needs, with our AA 3* accreditation at 86%, one of the highest hotel awards in Derbyshire, South Yorkshire and The Peak District.