Caribbean Cruise Evening
Friday 13th June 2013 in the superb summer garden marquee in the grounds at Ringwood Hall Hotel.
Come and enjoy this fabulous Black Tie Dinner & Disco, themed Caribbean Cruise Evening, with `bubbly` & canapes on arrival at 7.00pm, dinner at 7.30pm, bar to close at 11.30pm, carriages at midnight. Tickets only £29.50 per person. Strictly black tie.
- Smoked salmon terrine wrapped in spinach
- Fresh horseradish leaf salad, chive oil
- Three layer vegetable terrine with a mustard dressing
- Pan seared supreme of chicken, grilled asparagus, peppers & spices, citrus butter sauce
- Family served dauphinois & seasonal vegetables
- Spiced white onion tart with roasted fennel
- Strawberry & thyme infused panacotta
- Fresh stewed strawberries and fraise liquor
- Selection of cheese and biscuits served with celery and grapes
- Freshly brewed coffee & tea, with fudge.
For tickets please call Sara on 01246 280077. (Please note vegetarian meals must be ordered in advance).