Seasonal Fayre Lunch & Dinner
Christmas Dining throughout the Festive Season.
Christmas lunches and dinner in Chesterfield, Derbyshire at Ringwood Hall Hotel.
Served throughout December, Monday to Saturday in the Coach House or Hollingwood (first floor room without lift access).
- Cream of vegetable and barley soup with garden herbs, served with bread
- Coarse pork and chicken pate with crisp salad, apple and cider jam
- Prawn cocktail served with brown bread & butter
- Traditional roast turkey, stuffing, bacon roll, Yorkshire pudding and roast gravy.
- Baked welsh goats cheese tart, tomato and basil sauce
- Darne of salmon wrapped in crisp pastry with roast fennel and pak choi.
- Served with frersh seasonal vegetables, roasted and new potatoes.
- Hot Christmas pudding with brandy sauce
- Peacan tart with creme anglais
- Black forest torte with fresh cream
- Tea/coffee and mince pies.
We advise you to call and reserve your table to avoid disappointment. Pre-orders are required for tables of 12 or more.
Private rooms are available and these are offered on a complimentary basis for your festive gathering with friends or family.
Call our festive help team on 01246 280077 to check availability and make your booking.