Christmas Eve Candlelit Dinner
Tuesday 24th December. Christmas Eve Candlelit Dinner
A wonderful way to start Christmas - why not come and enjoy the wonderful four course meal plus petit fours served whilst the gentle sounds of our pianist plays throughout the evening. Amazing table magic and candlelit Christmas Carols performed by The Chesterfield Operatic Society.
Hot roasted chestnuts and Bucks Fizz welcome your arrival at 7.00pm. with dining to commence at 7.30pm. Bar closes at 11.00pm, giving ample time for those wishing to attend Midnight Mass.
Tickets for the Christmas Eve Candlelit Dinner on Tuesday 24th December are £36.50 per person, Dress Code - Black Tie preferred.
- Poached chicken and wild mushroom terrine, spiced tomato and herb dressing, warm pear and grape chutney
- White onion and thyme soup withj baked cheese seeded loaf
- Roast sirloin of beef bordelaise, roasted sirloin with sauteed shallots and mushrooms with red wine
- Chicken supreme Veronique with muscat grapes and tarragon
- Vegetable chilli ragu with corn fritters and soured cream
- Dark chocolate and mint torte with fresh whipped cream
- Sticky toffee pudding with hot vanilla custard
- A selection of cheeses served with celery, grapes and homemade chutneys
For table reservations please call Sara Baker on 01246 280077.