Festive Sunday Lunches
Treat yourself and your family to a traditional Festive Sunday lunch in one of our luxurious dining rooms.
Ringwood Hall Hotel for Festive Sunday lunches in Chesterfield, Derbyshire & the Peak District. Call Sara on 01246 280077 to book today.
Santa will be visiting all the children under 12 years of age with a chocolate selection gift box, and there is face painting, balloons and activity packs to keep the children amused. Enjoy the melodic sounds of our resident pianist playing festive sounds throughout lunch.
Available - Sunday 1st December, Sunday 8th December, Sunday 15th & 22nd December.
All dates - adults £18.95 per person. Children under 12 - £10.95, children under 5 - £6.95, while all under 3 years are complimentary.
Please call our sales team on 01246 280077 for reservations for traditional served family festive lunches in Chesterfeld.
- Baked goats cheese and pancetta salad, warm spring onion oil and toasted almonds
- Smoked salmon and sea trout terrine, crisp French bread horseradish and lemon mayo
- Spiced pepper & tomato soup, served with garlic croutons
- Melon and mango salad in ginger syrup
- Roast turkey served with Yorkshire pudding, sage & onion stuffing and roast gravy
- Topside of beef, home cooked Yorkshire pudding and roast gravy
- Grilled cod steak lemon and herb crumb tomato white wine sauce
- Wild mushrooms, aspargus and butternut wellington
- Served with roasted potatoes, broccoli and cauliflower cheese, petit pois and carrots
- Steamed jam roly poly and custard
- Banana banofee pie and butterscotch sauce
- Cheese and biscuits served witrh celery & grapes
- Rhubarb and orange brulee with shortbread biscuits
- Tea/coffee & mince pies