Your day....made even more affordable. An amazing midweek all inclusive wedding package from just £2014 or £2015 or £2016.
Looking for a Chesterfield, Derbyshire, South Yorkshire or Peak District wedding venue, then consider the amazing midweek all inclusive wedding package offer at Ringwood Hall Hotel
- 40 3 course set Wedding Breakfast menu selected from the `All inclusive` menus
- 40 glasses of red, white or rose wine with your wedding breakfast
- 40 glasses of welcome Bucks Fizz
- 40 glasses of `bubbly` to toast
- Evening buffet for 40 guests selected from the `All inclusive` buffet menus
- Top table flowers in cream or white
- Upgrade to one of our fabulous Feature Rooms for the Bride & Groom to include full English breakfast
- Late supper plate in your bridal suite
- Complimentary services of a Master of Ceremonies
- Complimentary red carpet welcome
- Complimentary hire of cake stand and knife
- Complimentary personalised menus and table plan
Based on the use of the adjoining Portland and Chatsworth Suites with private bar facility. Available Sunday to Thursday inclusive all year round.
Plus....the opportunity to hold your Civil Ceremony in one of our superb licensed suites at a reduced charge, normally £425 - reduced to only £295.
Other suites are available for parties larger than the above numbers, additional guests will be charged at brochure price, and room hire charges may apply.
Includes VAT at the current national rate, but may need to be adjusted if the VAT rate increases.
*Strictly applicable to bookings made after May 31st 2013
For more details and to check availability pease call our wedding co-ordinators on 01246 280077 or email email@example.com.
Pre-wedding family gatherings....bridal makeovers....health & fitness suite....outdoor ceremonies....fireworks....hog feasts....BBQ`s.........summer weddding marquee.....
A big thankyou to Tracy for being our MC on our special day. You were absolutely fantastic - as were your team. You are a star and RHH is extremely fortunate to have you !!
John & Rachel - 11th Oct 2013